Michael Frank Jewellers provide a modern watch repair service in their Essex showroom servicing, repairing and valuating all major brands of watches.
We will replace your watch battery while you wait and, wherever possible, complete all small repairs or alterations on site.
We offer competitive prices for our watch servicing and our qualified technicians repair and service watches with care and expertise for a prompt turnaround.
Michael Frank Jewellers provide a number of watch servicing solutions such as:
- Dismantling of the movement, cleaning, oiling, assembling, regulating and checking the function of the movement.
- Repair or replacement of worn or damaged movement parts.
- Replacement of crystal, tube, crown, push-buttons, and helium escape valve, gaskets & battery if necessary.
- Restoration of water-resistance with above mentioned parts.
- Refurbishment of case and metal bracket.
- Technical and aesthetical final check.
Once serviced, the watch is guaranteed by Michael Frank Jewellers for 12 months.
OTHER WATCH REPAIRS WE CARRY OUT INCLUDE:
Basic round plastic glass
Basic round mineral
Shaped plastic glass
Shaped mineral glass
Pocket watch plastic glass
Case clean only
- Bracelet and case repairs (including gold and silver)
- Strap & bracelet replacement
- Bracelet size adjustment
- Battery only
- Battery and test waterproof
- Movement exchange
- Plain crown and stem
- Branded crown and stem
- Clasp repairs/replacement
Brands of watches we repair:
- Anne Klein
- Audemers Piquet
- Baume Mercier
- Bell & Ross
- Bueche Girod
- Calvin KleinCartier
- Christian Dior
- Emporio Armani
- Favre Leuba
- Frank Muller
- Frederique Constant
- Girard Perregaux
- Hugo Boss
- Jaeger Le Coultre
- J W Benson
- Kennith Cole
- Mappin & Webb
- Marvin Revue
- Maurice Lacroix
- Michel Herbelin
- Mont Blanc
- Patek Philippe
- Pierre Cardin
- Raymond Weil
- Rip Curl
- Seiko Kenetic
- Solvil et Titus
- Swiss Army
- Tag Heuer
- T W Steel
- Ulysse Nardin
- Vacheron Constantin
WATCH VALUATION REQUESTOpen watch valuation form
HOW IT WORKS
1. Complete The Form
Complete our online form and attach pictures of the watch you're looking to sell or trade in.
2. Send Us Your Watch
We'll send you a provisional offer based on the information you provide. If you're happy you can send us your watch or drop it off in store.
3. Watch Inspection
When we receive your watch it will be inspected by our experts at our service centre.
4. Get Paid
We'll make you a final offer, if you're happy you'll have the option of being paid via bank transfer or using the value to trade in.
The majority of jewellery repairs are completed within a fortnight or sooner at our workshop.
Our repair service includes
- Diamond and gemstone resetting and replacement.
- Re-threading of pearls and other beaded necklaces.
- Repairs and replacements to catches, shanks, settings and clasps.
- Ring resizing or remodelling of any item of jewellery.
- Rhodium plating
- Chain repairs
- Repair and refurbishing of vintage and antique jewellery
- Watch repairs, servicing, refurbishment and glass replacements.
Estimates for any repair work are given on site or by telephone once the item has been inspected by our experienced watch valuation and repairs team. Prices are agreed by the customer prior to any work being carried out. Estimates for work are free and you are under no obligation to have the work done.
We offer a valuation service for your jewellery and watches. This includes valuations for insurance purposes and probate. Full details can be given on request.
We buy old and unwanted jewellery and prestigious watches. Please enquire in store for further information.