The majority of jewellery repairs are completed within a fortnight or sooner at our workshop. This excludes watches which can take longer to repair and have a period of time on test.
Our repair service includes
- Diamond and gemstone resetting and replacement.
- Re-threading of pearls and other beaded necklaces.
- Repairs and replacements to catches, shanks, settings and clasps.
- Ring resizing or remodelling of any item of jewellery.
- Rhodium plating
- Chain repairs
- Repair and refurbishing of vintage and antique jewellery
- Watch repairs, servicing, refurbishment and glass replacements.
Estimates for any repair work are given on site or by telephone once the item has been inspected by our experienced watch valuation and repairs team. Prices are agreed by the customer prior to any work being carried out. Estimates for work are free and you are under no obligation to have the work done.
We offer a valuation service for your jewellery and watches. This includes valuations for insurance purposes and probate. Full details can be given on request.
We buy old and unwanted jewellery and prestigious watches. Please enquire in store for further information.